Digestive Specialists, P.A., is a single specialty gastroenterology and hepatology (liver disease) practice comprised of four physicians. We have served The Woodlands and North Houston areas since we opened in 1995. Our board-certified gastroenterologists are experts in all aspects of their specialties, including colon cancer screening procedures, treatment of GERD, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and treatment of diseases of the liver, biliary system and pancreas.
We are committed to safe, high-quality, patient-centered care delivered by a highly engaged team.
We believe in compassionate medicine, where patients feel reassured and unrushed. We hold ourselves to the highest of standards, as our center is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). Patient satisfaction is our primary goal.
When you walk through the door, you’ll know you’re in good hands.
Sign up today for our free patient newsletter.
Our practice is committed to providing the best care to every patient, every day. We strive to provide both the highest level and quality of care with the greatest degree of compassion possible. We have established networks with physician practices within the community and hospitals that share our fundamental commitment to improving the human condition.
- Primary Value: The needs of the patient come first.
- Practice: We are a group of board certified gastroenterologists who are committed to providing quality gastroenterology care to the patients of The Woodlands/North Houston areas. The endeavors of this commitment will provide a practice of medicine that is professionally satisfying, academically challenging and personally rewarding.
- Education: We will be a dependable source of gastroenterology health information to our patients, the community, our referring physicians and our allied health care employees.
- Mutual Respect: We will treat everyone in our diverse community with respect and dignity.
- Commitment to Quality: We will continuously improve all processes that support patient care and education.
- Work Place: We will foster teamwork, personal responsibility, integrity, innovation, trust and strong positive communication with and among our employees within the context of a physician led organization.
- Social Commitment: We will benefit humanity through patient care and education. We will support the communities in which we live and work. We will appropriately serve patients in difficult financial circumstances.
- Research: We will remain active in clinical research as opportunities arise.
Our staff at Digestive Specialists, P.A., is committed to making sure you receive the best care by guiding you through your process from start to finish.
Get to know our dedicated, talented staff below.
Karina Boll, Practice Administrator
Karina Boll joined Digestive Specialists in 2008 as Practice Administrator. She manages employees and financial operations, including payroll, budgets and billing. Karina has more than 12 years in operations management at medical practices and facilities in Texas and Florida. She earned her B.A. from Northwestern University in 1992.
- Digestive Specialists, P.A.
111 Vision Park Boulevard, Suite 150
The Woodlands, TX 77384